23 Aug AGM Notice 26 September 2019
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty Sixth Annual General Meeting of the British Institute of Cleaning Science Limited will be held at Whittlebury Hall & Spa, Whittlebury, Towcester, NN12 8QH, on 26th September 2019 at 15.30 hrs.
1. To consider and if thought fit adopt the annual report and the Statement of Accounts for the year ending 31st December 2018.
2. To propose Messrs Clifford Roberts are appointed Auditors of the Institute for the ensuing year at a remuneration to be agreed.
All documents are available on the BICSc website (www.bics.org.uk).
This will conclude the formal business of the meeting; the opportunity will be given to members present to ask questions on the conduct of the Institute’s affairs during the year in question.
Note: If any member who is unable to attend wishes to table any written questions this should be addressed to the Chairman to arrive at the Institute’s offices not later than Friday 6th September 2019. This will be raised if there is appropriate time during the enquiry session. If time does not allow a written reply will be given subsequently.
Members are reminded that only those members whose subscriptions have been paid in full are entitled to a vote.
9 Premier Court Boarden Close Moulton Park Northampton NN3 6LF
By Order of the Council
Sue Robinson FBICSc
- Annual Company Secretary Statement
- Minutes of the thirty fifth annual general meeting of The British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Financial Statements for the year ended 2018