What is BICSc Assessor Training?
This course allows individuals selected by an Accredited Training Member to assess and certificate their own employees in line with the skills that the candidate already holds from CPSS. It provides a full understanding of the CPSS kit and methodologies of assessing, as well as how to comply with the paperwork requirements of the role.
Who would benefit from this training?
Any individual who’s company wants to assess and certificate their own employees
The training will take 12 hours over the space of 2 days
What are the training aims?
• Understanding the rules & regulations of the role of Assessor
• Comprehension of the paperwork required for Accredited Training Member operations
• Understanding how to deliver an assessment
• How to deliver constructive and positive feedback
• Ensuring BICSc levels of assessment are achieved
• If training is at your site, please refer to BBS for a full equipment list
• Candidates should wear suitable clothes for carrying out cleaning tasks and enclosed flat footwear
• Candidates should ensure they bring with them their CPSS kit
• Candidates will be sent a pre-course workbook for completion prior to this training
• Please note online courses are delivered via Microsoft Teams
• All courses take the form of a live presentation and demonstrations where applicable
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in an electronic format
No events to show