What is Cleanlogic™ Control of Cross-Contamination about?
Candidates will learn best practice techniques for infection prevention, as well as how to prevent a breakout from occurring and spreading. It ensures the operative will be at no risk from working in the area of a potential breakout.
Who would benefit from this training?
• Operatives in all areas safeguarding against the risks of cross-contamination and offering control measures in the case of a pandemic
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take a maximum of 3 hours
What are the training aims?
• Understanding the benefits of a colour coding programme, the effectiveness of chemical ranges, looking at how microfibre works and what prevents its effectiveness
• Comprehension of safe methods of containing and cleaning small areas of bodily spillage
• All courses take the form of a live presentation and
demonstrations where applicable
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in an electronic format