Cleanlogic™ Calculating & Costing Workshop
This one-day workshop has been specially designed to to show you how to produce an accurate quote for a cleaning contract or produce a budget for a cleaning operation, considering the Specification and scope of work.
The cost of booking onto the workshop is
£299.00+VAT for members **
£375.00+VAT for non-members **
The training is from 9:30am – 5pm and includes a light lunch and refreshments.
About the workshop
- To produce an accurate price for a cleaning contract, cleaning operation budget
- To ensure the specification and scope of works are considered
- To ensure all costs required are covered within the price and how to ensure these are calculated as accurately as possible. (including but not exclusively washrooms supplies, equipment, machinery, chemicals, training and staff costs)
Candidates who complete this workshop will have:
- On completion of this workshop candidates will be able to: Produce a fully costed quote for a cleaning contract, or a budget for the cleaning operation within a business.
Who is the workshop for?
- People responsible for submitting quotes for cleaning contracts or tenders.
- FM departments calculating future budgets for a cleaning operation
- This would also benefit the client, providing a full understanding of how prices are calculated.
Method of study
This is a classroom-based study including:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Practical exercise
- Completion of a spreadsheet (Laptop required with Excel installed).
The candidate will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon completion of the workshop.
The candidate will need to bring with them a laptop with excel installed.
To find out more about BICSc training, please click here
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the BBS Training Centre?
Travelling by car:
From the North
Exit the M1 at Junction 15 and take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A45 Ring Road towards Wellingborough.
From the South
Exit the M1 at Junction 15 and take the third exit at the roundabout onto the A45 Ring Road towards Wellingborough.
Continue on the A45 over the elevated section and then take the exit for the A43 signposted Kettering and Market Harborough. Take the first exit at the roundabout.
Continue on the A43 over one roundabout until you reach a major roundabout with traffic light control (Round Spinney). Be aware there are 50mph overhead average speed cameras on this road.
Take the second exit A5076 signposted for Moulton Park and Market Harborough. Follow this road through two sets of traffic lights, after the second set of traffic lights the road bends sharply to the left. After the bend take the first turning on the right (Lower Farm Road) then the first right into Boarden Close. Turn right into Premier Court and No. 9 is the building on the right hand side.
Visitors should park in any bays numbered 8 or 9. A disabled bay is also available for visitor parking.
Travelling by train:
Northampton Railway Station is located 3.45 miles away. Taxis are readily available to transport you to The British Institute of Cleaning Science HQ.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or telephone the BBS Team on 01604 678712.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket?
No, you are not required to bring a printed ticket with you. We will have a record of your registration so you can just turn up on the day and report to reception on arrival.
Is my registration fee refundable?
Places booked are non-refundable.
Is my registration fee transferable?
Places cannot be transferred to another course date within 10 working days of the course taking place. If the course is more than 10 working days away places can be transferred with a £50 admin fee payable upfront. Please contact [email protected] to arrange a transfer to another date if required.
In the event of insufficient bookings, we have the right to amend the course date up to 10 working days prior to the course taking place.