Cleaning Inspections Level One Workshop
The Cleaning Inspection Level One Workshop has been designed to provide you with a full understanding of cleaning inspection methodology, reasons for failure and recording your results.
The cost of booking onto the Inspection Workshop is:
£299.00+ VAT for members.
£375.00+VAT for non-members.
**Call in before you register for the follow up training Cleanlogic™ Cleaning Inspections Level 2 Workshop on the 10th October 2019 to receive an additional 25% the cost of the consecutive Cleanlogic™ Training*
*This offer is only valid when you call in before booking 01604 678712
*This offer is only valid for consecutive Cleanlogic™ bookings
The training is from 9:30am – 5pm and includes a light lunch and refreshments.
About the workshop
- What do we mean by Cleaning Inspections?
- A closer look at dirt and how we describe it
- Understand cleaning definitions and their importance
- The Inspection methodology and how to apply it
- Reasons for failure
- Recording your results
Candidates who complete this workshop will have:
- An understanding of the process on cleaning inspection and applying principles that allow accurate recording and judgement when inspecting the built environment.
Who is the workshop for?
- Individuals who are about to undertake cleaning inspections for the first time
- Individuals who want to refresh their knowledge and understand good practice techniques
- Clients or customers who carry out cleaning Inspections in their buildings or with contractors
Method of study
- Use of PowerPoint presentations covering theory and the process of Inspection
- Candidates working in small groups undertaking cleaning inspections using various marking schemes to develop their understanding
- How to prepare for Cleaning Inspections
- How to carry out an Inspection – The 7 Checkable Levels
- How to record findings and discuss their findings and results with the group
On the completion of the workshop candidates should be able to:
- Understand what we mean by cleaning definitions
- Identify types of soil in the built environment
- Carry out accurate Inspections
- Record findings accurately
- Handouts and pdf slides available on a USB
Candidates on completion of the Workshop receive a certificate for achievement of Level One.
To find out more about BICSc training, please click here
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the BBS Training Suite?
The BBS Training Suite is centrally located with excellent access to major road and rail networks, as well as nearby airports making it easily accessible from the rest of the UK and for international visitors.
Travelling by car:
From the North
Exit the M1 at Junction 15 and take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A45 Ring Road towards Wellingborough.
From the South
Exit the M1 at Junction 15 and take the third exit at the roundabout onto the A45 Ring Road towards Wellingborough.
Continue on the A45 over the elevated section and then take the exit for the A43 signposted Kettering and Market Harborough. Take the first exit at the roundabout.
Continue on the A43 over one roundabout until you reach a major roundabout with traffic light control (Round Spinney). Be aware there are 50mph overhead average speed cameras on this road.
Take the second exit A5076 signposted for Moulton Park and Market Harborough. Follow this road through two sets of traffic lights, after the second set of traffic lights the road bends sharply to the left. After the bend take the first turning on the right (Lower Farm Road) then the first right into Boarden Close. Turn right into Premier Court and No. 9 is the building on the right hand side.
Travelling by train:
Northampton Railway Station is located 3.45 miles away. Taxis are readily available to transport you to The British Institute of Cleaning Science HQ.
Visitors should park in any of the visitor bays at the front of the Trainign Suite, alternatively please only use bays numbered 8 or 9 ONLY. A disabled bay is also available
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or telephone the BBS Team on 01604 678712.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket?
No, you are not required to bring a printed ticket with you. We will have a record of your registration so you can just turn up on the day and report to reception on arrival.
Is my registration fee refundable?
Places booked are non-refundable.
Is my registration fee transferable?
Places cannot be transferred to another course date within 10 working days of the course taking place. If the course is more than 10 working days away places can be transferred with a £50 admin fee payable upfront. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a transfer to another date if required.
In the event of insufficient bookings, we have the right to amend the course date up to 5 working days prior to the course taking place.
The course duration may be shorter than advertised if less than four candidates are attending the course.