Cleaning Inspections Level Two Workshop
The Cleanlogic™ Cleaning Inspections Level Two Workshop has been designed to provide you with an understanding of the process involved in cleaning inspection analysis, along with formulating results and creating reports.
The cost of booking onto the Inspection Workshop is:
£299+ VAT for members.
£375+VAT for Non-members.
The training is from 9:30am – 5pm and includes a light lunch and refreshments.
About the workshop
Introducing the latest edition to our Cleanlogic™ brand Cleaning Inspections Level 2 a full day workshop to advance your Cleanlogic™ Cleaning Inspection Level One Knowledge
· To Understand the processes involved in cleaning inspection analysis.
· Formulating inspection results and conclusions.
· Creating inspection reports.
· Producing improvement action plans from inspection findings.
· Multiple inspection analysis – approach and benefits.
· Gain Cleaning Inspection Level 2 certificate.
Who is the workshop for?
· Individuals who have responsibility to analyse and report on cleaning inspection results or are about to take responsibility.
· Individuals who want to refresh their knowledge and understand good practice techniques.
· Clients or customers involved in or carry out their own analysis of cleaning inspections within their organisation.
Method of study
Use PowerPoint presentations covering theory and the process of inspection analysis. Working within groups to:
· Analyse a set of cleaning inspections results.
· Produce a summary of your findings, conclusions and feedback
· Create a report for an organisation.
· Produce an improvement plan for the organisation.
On the completion of the workshop candidates should be able to:
· Understand what we mean by cleaning inspection analysis.
· Formulate results and draw accurate conclusions.
· Produce informative and accurate reports.
· Develop improvement plans.
· Follow up and report on multiple inspection results.
Candidates on completion of the workshop receive a certificate for achievement of Level Two and be awarded Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
To find out more about BICSc training, please click here
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the BBS Training Centre?
Travelling by car:
From the North
Exit the M1 at Junction 15 and take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A45 Ring Road towards Wellingborough.
From the South
Exit the M1 at Junction 15 and take the third exit at the roundabout onto the A45 Ring Road towards Wellingborough.
Continue on the A45 over the elevated section and then take the exit for the A43 signposted Kettering and Market Harborough. Take the first exit at the roundabout.
Continue on the A43 over one roundabout until you reach a major roundabout with traffic light control (Round Spinney). Be aware there are 50mph overhead average speed cameras on this road.
Take the second exit A5076 signposted for Moulton Park and Market Harborough. Follow this road through two sets of traffic lights, after the second set of traffic lights the road bends sharply to the left. After the bend take the first turning on the right (Lower Farm Road) then the first right into Boarden Close. Turn right into Premier Court and No. 9 is the building on the right hand side.
Visitors should park in any bays numbered 8 or 9. A disabled bay is also available for visitor parking.
Travelling by train:
Northampton Railway Station is located 3.45 miles away. Taxis are readily available to transport you to The British Institute of Cleaning Science HQ.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or telephone the BBS Team on 01604 678712.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket?
No, you are not required to bring a printed ticket with you. We will have a record of your registration so you can just turn up on the day and report to reception on arrival.
Is my registration fee refundable?
Places booked are non-refundable.
Is my registration fee transferable?
Places cannot be transferred to another course date within 10 working days of the course taking place. If the course is more than 10 working days away places can be transferred with a £50 admin fee payable upfront. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a transfer to another date if required.
In the event of insufficient bookings, we have the right to amend the course date up to 10 working days prior to the course taking place.