BICSc Annual Awards 2016 Prize Draw
Tue 01 Mar 2016 05:41:00 PM EET
The BICSc Annual Awards were established to recognise outstanding excellence in accredited training and assessment. It is a diary-must for the cleaning and training industry, in addition to the awards and entertainment, it’s a great opportunity to network and meet like-minded individuals within the industry. Please visit our dedicated awards website for more information on the previous Annual Awards and next year’s event which will take place on Thursday 15th September 2016 - http://awards.bics.org.uk.
Individual Members are able to enter the Annual Awards 2016 Prize Draw to win two tickets (value of £200) for this year’s awards event. In between now and September 2016 we will be running five prize draws so that on the night a table of ten will be occupied by the winning Individual Members. The first two prize draws have now come to an end and we are delighted to announced that Anthony Hayward (QSE Manager at Bouygues Energies and Services UK Limited) and Jennifer Kirk (Interim Assistant Community Domestic Services Manager at Northern Health & Social Care Trust) have won so far.
To enter our third prize draw please answer the following entry question, emailing your answer to email@example.com clearly stating your answer, your name and your membership number before Saturday 30th April:
What year was the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) established?
A - 1901
B - 1921
C - 1961
D - 2001
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is applicable for fully paid, current BICSc Individual Members both in the UK and Internationally; this includes PBICSc, LBICSc, ABICSc, MBICSc and FBICSc graded members.
- BICSc Corporate Members cannot enter the prize draw; this includes: Free Members and Corporate Member Representatives.
- Entrants cannot be members of BICSc Council.
- Entrants cannot be staff members of BICSc.
- Only one entry per person for each prize draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize draw winner is entitled to two Annual Awards 2016 tickets only - other costs (for example travel, additional drinks, accommodation etc.) are not covered under the prize draw. These additional costs will be the responsibility of the prize draw winner.
- Entrants must be available on Thursday 15th September 2016 when the awards event will take place.
- Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly providing the member's full name, membership number and the prize draw answer.
- BICSc accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by BICSc.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of personal information in order to process and contact the winner about the prize draw entry.
- Once the closing date for the prize draw has been reached, any entries after this date will not count.
- The closing date for the second prize draw will be Saturday 30th April at midnight and the winner will be drawn on Monday 2nd May.
- The winner will be selected at random from the pool of correct prize draw responses.
- Correct responses from previous prize draws will not be used for future draws. When BICSc launches a new prize draw with a new question, the pool of responses will be reset and members will be required to send their new responses to enter the new prize draw.
- BICSc decisions are final and binding.
- Each prize draw winner will be contacted by email using the email address that the entry was sent from.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on reasonable request. The winner consents to the use both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, where the winner's name and photograph will be used for publicity purposes (in any medium) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice. In entering the prize draw all entrants consent to the same.
- Confirmation of the winner will be within 2 working days after the winner is drawn and will be announced on the BICSc Website.
- The prize draw winner cannot enter future draws to win further tickets for the same award event.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- If the prize draw winner cannot attend the event, the tickets will be offered again using the existing pool of prize draw responses to select a new winner.