The Licence to Practice Unit (LTP) covers the essential skills required for anyone working in the cleaning industry.
BICSc Licence to Practice (LTP)
Who would benefit from this training?
• Any operators in the cleaning industry
What are the training aims?
• Understanding of cleaning operations health and safety
• Understanding COSHH
• Understanding Dynamic Risk Assessment
• Understanding electrical safety
• Safe use and care of equipment
• Importance of correct dilution
• Cleaning store housekeeping
• BBS Training Suite, Northampton
• We can come to you, please contact us for further details *minimum number of candidates apply
Licence to Practice is the first steps into the Cleaning Professional’s Skills Suite (CPSS). It provides the key information for an operative’s health and safety and teaches best practice methodologies. This should be the minimum standard operatives are trained to.
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take 6 hours
• If training is at your site, please refer to BBS for a full equipment list
• Candidates should wear suitable clothes for carrying out cleaning tasks and enclosed flat footwear
• The course takes the form of a presentation, demonstrations and candidate assessment
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge
• Successful candidates receive an LTP card