Live online events
Cleanlogic™ - Principles of Team Cleaning course is designed to provide an understanding of the Team Cleaning model. Click on the course name for full details
Member price £37.50 excl VAT
Principles of Team Cleaning
Team Cleaning is a business model where dedicated operatives have specific tasks that they are responsible for, example; one person would clean all surfaces and doors, another would be responsible for vacuuming, another washrooms and so on.
Who would benefit from this training?
What are the training aims?
• Adopting Team Cleaning can improve the efficiency of your organisation as we return to the new normal way of working
• Investigate the benefits and possible pitfalls of Team Cleaning, which will aid social distancing
•Candidates will learn the differences between Team Cleaning and allocated zone cleaning
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take 1.5 hours approximately
• Laptop with access to the internet and Microsoft Teams
• All courses take the form of a live presentation and demonstrations where applicable
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in an electronic format
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
• Places booked are non-refundable or transferable.