Live online events
Licence to Practice provides the key information for an operatives health and safety and teaches BICSc best practice. Please click on the course title for further information
Member price £83.33 excl VAT
BICSc Licence to Practice (LTP)
Licence to Practice is the first steps into the Cleaning Professional’s Skills Suite (CPSS). It provides the key information for an operative’s health and safety and teaches best practice methodologies. This should be the minimum standard operatives are trained to.
An assessment will need to be completed after the training has taken place. You will be contacted by email to book this assessment.
Who would benefit from this training?
• Anyone completing cleaning tasks
What are the training aims?
• Understanding of cleaning operations health and safety
• Understanding COSHH
• Understanding Dynamic Risk Assessment
• Understanding electrical safety
• Safe use and care of equipment
• Importance of correct dilution
• Cleaning store housekeeping
What is the duration of the training?
• Please allow approximately 1.5 hours for this training
• Please allow a minimum of 1.5 hours for the assessment
• Computer or mobile device for the training and assessment, connected to the internet.
• There are additional requirements for the assessment, please click on the link to review https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/64805463/licence-to-practice-brochure
• The course takes the form of a presentation, practical exercises and an assessment
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in electronic format on completion of the training
• Successful candidates receive an LTP card
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
• Places booked are non-refundable or transferable.