Live online events
Cleanlogic™ Cross-Contamination Control has been designed to give the candidate an understanding of best value techniques for infection prevention. Click on the course name for full details
Member price £37.50 excl VAT
Cleanlogic™ Control of Cross-Contamination
Candidates will learn best value techniques for infection prevention, as well as how to prevent a breakout from occurring and spreading. It ensures the operative will be at no risk from working in the area of a potential breakout.
Who would benefit from this training?
What are the training aims?
• Understanding the benefits of a colour coding programme, the effectiveness of chemical ranges, looking at how microfibre works and what prevents its effectiveness
• Comprehension of safe methods of containing and cleaning small areas of bodily spillage
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take 1.5 hours approximately
• Laptop with access to the internet and Microsoft Teams
• All courses take the form of a live presentation and demonstrations where applicable
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in an electronic format
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
• Places booked are non-refundable or transferable.