Live online events
Book on to our Cleanlogic™ online Cross-Contamination Control Course to learn best value techniques for infection prevention, as well as how to prevent a breakout from occurring and spreading.
Please note this is not accessible via Safari.
About the training:
What is Cleanlogic™ Control of Cross-Contamination about?
Candidates will learn best value techniques for infection prevention, as well as how to prevent a breakout from occurring and spreading. It ensures the operative will be at no risk from working in the area of a potential breakout.
Who would benefit from this training?
• Operatives in all areas safeguarding against the risks of cross-contamination and offering control measures in the case of a pandemic
What are the training aims?
• Understanding the benefits of a colour coding programme, the effectiveness of chemical ranges, looking at how microfibre works and what prevents its effectiveness
• Comprehension of safe methods of containing and cleaning small areas of bodily spillage
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Is my registration fee refundable or transferable?
• Places booked are non-refundable or transferable.
This is an online course that will be delivered via Microsft Teams, once your booking has been made your email address will be added to the online portal. You will then be able to join on the course.
To access the course you will require an internet browser.
*Please note this is not compatible with Safari.
Once you accept this invite the event will be added to your email calendar. On the day you will need to open the event in your calendar and join the course by pressing on the Join Microsoft Meeting at the bottom.
Please test this when you have accepted.