Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Who would benefit from this training?
• Operatives in all areas safeguarding against the risks of cross-contamination and offering control measures in the case of a pandemic
What are the training aims?
• Understanding the benefits of a colour-coding programme, the effectiveness of chemical ranges, looking at how microfibre works and what prevents its effectiveness
• Comprehension of safe methods of containing and cleaning small areas of bodily spillage
Location for CleanlogicTM Courses and Workshops
• BBS Training Suite, Northampton
• We can come to you, please contact us for further details *minimum number of candidates apply
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take 3 hours
• No additional equipment is required
• The Course takes the form of a presentation and practical demonstrations
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge