Live online events
Cleanlogic™ - Principles of Cleaning Science provides an introduction into the science of cleaning. Click on the course name for full details
Member price £37.50 excl VAT
Principles of Cleaning Science
This course provides an introduction into the science of cleaning. Looking at cleaning chemical compositions and how they work, the effect of pH in cleaning products, the effect chemicals can have on differing surfaces and what product works best in which situation.
Who would benefit from this training?
• Anyone who wants to understand the science involved in cleaning products
• Anyone who has to choose the products for cleaning tasks
What are the training aims?
• Understanding of the pH scale and where cleaning products fit into it
• Understanding the chemical make up of products
• Understanding the impact of product choice for effective cleaning
• Understanding how surface and soilage affect product choice
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take approximately 2 hours
• Laptop with access to the internet and Microsoft Teams
• All courses take the form of a live presentation and demonstrations where applicable
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in an electronic format
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
• Places booked are non-refundable or transferable.