Live online events
The course provides an introduction into the science of cleaning. Looking at cleaning chemical compositions and how they work, the effect of pH in cleaning products, the effect chemicals can have on differing surfaces and what product works best in which situation.
Principles of Cleaning Science
Who would benefit from this training?
• Anyone who wants to understand the science involved in cleaning products
• Anyone who has to choose the products for cleaning tasks
What are the training aims?
• Understanding of the pH scale and where cleaning products fit into it
• Understanding the chemical make up of products
• Understanding the impact of product choice for effective cleaning
• Understanding how surface and soilage affect product choice
What is the duration of the training?
• The training will take 3 hours
• No additional equipment is required
• The Course takes the form of a presentation and practical demonstrations
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge
• Information provided on USB to take away