What is BICSc Accredited Trainer?
This course has been designed to enable candidates to share and cascade BICSc skills training knowledge, to allow for independent assessment and certification. Providing the skill set to ensure that their candidate comprehension and basic trainer abilities are sufficient for hands on practical training.
Who would benefit from this training?
The training will take 6 hours
What are the training aims?
• Overcoming candidate objections
• Practical demonstration skills
• The importance of planning
• Ensuring candidate comprehension
This will depend on the skills chosen for demonstration to be agreed at time of booking
• Please note online courses are delivered via Microsoft Teams
• All courses take the form of a live presentation and demonstrations where applicable
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge in an electronic format
No events to show