What is a Licence to Practice?
Licence to Practice training covers the essential skills required for anyone who carries out cleaning tasks.
Candidates must complete the LTP to understand the reasons and practicalities of safe working before progressing onto further skills training within the Cleaning Professional’s Skills Suite.
Candidates will learn key information around health and safety and best practice methodologies.
Who would benefit from this training?
Anyone who carries out cleaning tasks in their organisation.
The training can be delivered online or face to face.
Online training takes 2 hours plus a 2 hour session for assessment.
Face to face training candidates will need to allow for a full day.
What are the training aims?
• Understanding of health and safety
• Understanding COSHH
• Understanding Dynamic Risk Assessment
• Understanding electrical safety
• Safe use and care of equipment
• Importance of correct dilution
• Cleaning store housekeeping
• The training takes the form of a presentation and
• Handouts and further information are supplied for enhanced knowledge
• Information provided on USB to take away