26 May Healthcare Estates – Meet decision makers responsible for NHS cleaning and facilities budgets
Meet specifies and decision makers responsible for controlling NHS cleaning and facilities budgets
Controlling the spread of infections or viruses is vital for healthcare providers. People visiting or receiving treatment in these environments are already vulnerable to the spread of infection, so making sure that effective cleaning regimes are in place for waiting rooms, corridors, reception areas and wards is key. A clean and welcoming environment is also important from an aesthetic point of view, engendering feelings of well-being and trust in people who may be anxious or unwell.
According to the Department of Health: ‘HCAIs cost the health service around £1 billion per year’.
The key to reducing the incidence of HCAIs and cross contamination is to keep caring environments cleaned to a standard as near to ultimate hygiene as possible.
Healthcare Estates is an annual 2 day event that focuses on the design, build, management and maintenance of healthcare facilities across the country. The event combines the IHEEM (Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management) annual conference with an exhibition firmly targeted at:
- Estate Management, Facilities Management and Engineers from the healthcare sector
- Contractors working on new build and refurbishment projects on hospital sites
- Architects responsible for designing healthcare environments and specifying products to suit new environments for care
- Consultants responsible for various aspects of estate management and the services procured by estates departments
Healthcare Estates creates a unique target audience by combining public and private sector personnel involved in new build, refurbishment, management and maintenance projects in healthcare facilities from across the country. With an audience of just over 3800 attendees in 2016, we ensure the caliber of attendance remains high we are confident that, if the target audience is a good match then you will see a good return on any investment you make in a presence for your company at the event.
As an exhibitor you will:
- meet key decision makers and influence buying decisions
- Meet specifiers and decision-makers responsible for controlling built environment budgets
- Talk directly to those “on the front line” about the problems and challenges they face and how your products and service can help address them
- Present and demonstrate your expertise to a highly targeted and motivated audience
- Gain valuable feedback and insights that can feed into your new product and business development processes
- Raise your profile in the healthcare sector, and gain a genuine competitive advantage
We have 6 theatres on the exhibition floor that host full programs of presentations that are free to attend for all visitors and conference delegates. Each theatre is located in a zone that focuses on a unique topic with exhibitors displaying relevant products and services. These zones attract visitors from specific professions or disciplines and those with specific projects underway in NHS hospitals.
- Facility Management Theatre
- Hospital Engineering Theatre
- Apprentices Today Leaders Tomorrow Theatre
- Water Infection Control Theatre
- Energy Sustainability Theatre
- Healthcare Design Theatre
For further information or how to get involved in the event please contact Georgena Hacker on 01892518877 or email [email protected]